Gourmet restaurant of Hostellerie de Levernois***** ,1 star in the Michelin guide
It is an open space, filled with natural light, that onto to the park and its river: Bouzaize.
Dining room in the contemporary and cheerful tones: design dishes, watered fabrics in the brilliant colors by which was inspired the local painter Caroll Roughol for the realization of its works.
The remarkable cellar puts in the honor prestigious naming of Burgundy: more than 800 references. It was difficult to make otherwise for an establishment surrounded with villages as prestigious that Gevrey-Chambertin, Vougeot, Vosne-Romanée, Pommard, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet …
Two private rooms onto to the formal garden allow to celebrate in any intimacy the important moments of the life Below are some examples of the last gourmet restaurant menu:
- Green Acquerello Risotto with Frog’s legs and Burgundy Snails in a mild Garlic cream sauce;
- Blue Lobster, White Asparagus, Spinach, Bacon and a Coral sauce
- Roasted filet of Charolais Beef, Bone Marrow, Vegetables and Soufflé Potatoes
- Iced Coconut Parfait, Exotic fruits and Lime
- Soufflé with Grand Marnier, blood orange sorbet.
The kitchen garden provides seasonal vegetables that make for a cuisine rich in flavours and authenticity.