Tourism and Activities in Burgundy
Residing in our hotel near Beaune, the vineyards of Burgundy awaits you, with all that it has renowned areas, roads and footpaths, promising hills and villages pittoresques.
In Gold Coast are two great vineyards: Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune. Feel free to explore the cellars and fields that dot the sunny vineyards. Tastings and friendliness are always at the rendezvous. Wine lovers, wine lovers or just curious, the Burgundy region invites you to discover all its trésors.
Côté wine tourism, we recommend including:
- Visit Beaune, Capital of Burgundy Wines. Close to villages with prestigious names such as Nuits-Saint-Georges and Gevrey Chambertin, Beaune is, since the 18th century, considered one of the most important international hubs in the wine trade. So every 3rd Sunday of November takes place the famous Wine Auction Hospices. Be sure to stroll through the lanes of the city, discover the mansions and other half-timbered houses, visit the Museum of Burgundy, enjoy a wine tasting in a cellar ...
- Follow Route touristique des Grands Crus nicknamed the Champs Elysees of Burgundy, this scenic route along on some 60 km, the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, crossing several wine villages between Dijon and Santenay such as Chambolle-Musigny, Vosne-Romanée, Nuits-Saint Georges, Pommard ... So many names that ring delightfully in the ears of wine lovers.
- Borrow la Voie des Vignes by bike.This cycle route winds through the vineyards between Beaune and Santenay. Discover the vineyards of the most beautiful way, on the paths of vineyards between dry stone walls and rows of vines, picturesque villages in unforgettable landscapes. .
- Hiking through the vineyards. From Beaune, find 14 hiking trails including 5 tracks through the vineyards.
- All about wine at Imaginarium Nuits-Saint-Georges. Playful and fun way, discover the world of wine Bourgogne.
Don't hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to direct you to make your stay in Burgundy is the most successful.